While attending our live webinars are strongly recommended (as we continually update the training!), we are currently offering a recording of the Members Database training conducted in May 2015.
This recording covers:
- Why use the Members Database?
- What can I do with the Members Database?
- Creating Groups
- Creating User Side Security / Password Protected Pages
- Weekly Calendar Email
- SignUp Sheets
- Creating Members Directories (Members Search)
- Opt-In / Edit Profile
- Email Members
- Birthday / Anniversary Calendar
You may also wish to review the session handout.
Table of Contents
- 0:00: Overview / Why to Use
- 4:20: Overview of Integrated Tools
- 8:30: Finding the Database & Search
- 10:20: Adding Members & Member Fields
- 14:15: Overview of Import & Generating Usernames and Passwords
- 15:00: How Member's Database Looks on Live Site
- 16:45: Member's Search Tool (Directory)
- 21:00: Groups
- 25:38: User Side Security [Also see minute 43]
- 33:25: Creating different pages for different groups
- 35:10: Opt-In/Edit Tool
- 43:00: More about User Side Security/Password Protected Pages
- 46:38: Birthday & Anniversary Calendars
- 48:35: Weekly Email
- 53:45: Directories and Calendars for Specific Groups
- 58:20: Sign Up Sheets
- 1:06:55: Emailing Usernames and Passwords to Members
- 1:15:55: Question- Using email address as username
- 1:17:40: Question- Importing for Updates