The Single Video tool is as simple as the name. It allows you to display a single video on a page. If you are wanting to display multiple videos on one page, the Library Player tool may be a better fit for your needs. This tool is part of our Media Library, part of the Premier and Enterprise service plans. If you are not using the Media Library, you will need to first upload your video to a third party video service(such as Vimeo or YouTube) to share your videos.
How to Add a Single Video Player Tool
- In Site Manager, navigate to the page where you want to place the tool.
- Click on the button to "select a tool to add," and from the drop-down list, scroll towards the bottom and choose "Single Video".
- Select the Channel that the video you want to display is in.
- Select the Video that you want to display.
- Select if you want to include details about this video.
- Click Submit.