The Library Player tool allows you to display multiple videos in one tool. This is the perfect tool for displaying sermon series, classroom lessons or any other set of videos where you have several videos you would like displayed together. If you just need to display one video, the Single Video player may be a better fit for your needs.
This tool is part of our Media Library, part of the Premier and Enterprise service plans. If you are not using the Media Library, you will need to first upload your video to a third party video service(such as Vimeo or YouTube) to share your videos.
How to Add a Library Player Tool
- In Site Manager, navigate to the page where you want to place the tool.
- Click on the button to "Select a Tool to Add," and from the drop-down list, scroll towards the bottom and choose "Library Player."
- Then select whether to display all of your channels in this player, or only selected channels. If you choose "selected channels," then choose which channels you want to include (the number of videos in each channel will be be shown for your reference.)
- Click submit to add the player to the page.
Library Player Display
Once you have the library player on the page, it will display the player and the most recent 6 videos with their thumbnails, title, subtitle, and short description. When someone clicks on a thumbnail to play a video, they will be taken to a single player with just that video loaded and ready to play. The videos are arranged in the player according to the following priority:
- Date, most recent first
- Part in the series (if the dates are the same or not included)
- Order in the list of videos in the library