A brand new feature, Social Stream Database, has been released in Site Manager effective this week! Social Stream is a fully integrated social media management and posting tool. It is available for all customers with the Premier or Enterprise Service Plans.
Social Stream is a database tool with supporting page level tools. You connect and manage your social media accounts in the database. Multiple accounts can be managed. As of this release, Social Stream only works with Facebook, however Twitter is on its way!
Once you have connected your social media account(s), you can:
- Post directly to your social media stream right within Site Manager
- Add your feed to any inside page - using a main body and/or a right side bar tool
- Connect your blog tool(s) to social media so that active posts are automatically posted (pushed) out to your Facebook wall
- Connect your content/resource tool to your social media accounts so that all active items are pushed out to your streams (Facebook wall, etc.)
- Coming Soon: connect your calendar events to your social media streams!
Watch for more updates - including the addition of Twitter and the integration of Social Stream with the Calendar Admin tools in Site Manager. More support information will be posted soon, but you can read more on our blog at http://blog.faithwebsites.net/2014/01/14/intro-social-stream/