Your current mobile site will be sporting a new look soon!
We are excited to tell you that your current mobile site will be receiving an update. We've reworked our mobile site into a better, more integrated solution. This means real-time automatic updates of your content in a site that is truly optimized for the mobile screens of today. And that's not all! The new mobile sites feature:
- Streamlined navigation - designed just for mobile and swipe friendly
- Automatic device detection - displays mobile site when on a phone or smaller tablet screen, but the full site when on a larger tablet screen
- Beautiful and automatic resizing - create your images for the desktop site, the mobile site will display proportionately
- Customize header & footer - options include social media icons, unique street address, unique mobile site header text and more
- Control what content shows up on your mobile site - exclude individual tools or exclude entire pages from the mobile site
The next steps:
We are going to start setting up and moving sites to the new module next week. You will receive an email from our Support Team informing you of the approximate date that your new site will be available.
If you have a mobile subdomain, you will need to change the DNS records for that subdomain. Click here for more information.
If you do not currently use a mobile subdomain, no action is required on your part.
Look for more information emailed direct to you. For questions, start a new ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.