The mini calendar is a right side bar tool which displays a small calendar. The days with events are linked to a list with all events on that day. It can also display a list of categories with links to all events of that month or a link to a list of all events in all categories for that month.
How to Add a Mini Calendar to a Page:
- In Site Manager, go to the page where you want to add the mini calendar. Click on the "Right Side" tab.
- Click "Select a Tool to Add" and choose "Mini Calendar" from the drop down menu.
- This will take you to the Mini Calendar settings page.
- Calendar Categories: Select if you want the mini-calendar to include all categories or choose "Selected Categories to chose specific categories that you would like to be included.
- Display Mini Calendar: Choose "Yes" if you want the Mini Calendar to show. Choose "No" if you only want to display Category Links and not the Mini Calendar.
- Links Results Default Display: Choose if you want the linked calendars to be in "Calendar View" or "List View".
- Links Results Default Date Range: Choose what date range you would like to chose if you chose "List View" for the previous option.
- Click "Update Mini Calendar" when you are ready to add your Mini Calendar.