ADDING A SCRIP/TRIP tool
- First, click on the "Select a Tool to Add" menu and select "SCRIP/TRIP Ordering".
- This will take you to the SCRIP/TRIP tool properties page.
- Email Address(es): Enter any email addresses that you want to receive the submitted orders.
- Require Family/Account #: Check this box if you want a family/account number to be required upon check out:
- "Order Is For" Options: You can enter options here if you have multiple things that you are fundraising for and want people to be able to select which one their purchase goes towards. Enter your options separated by a comma, eg. "Building fund, Athletics, Theatre Club".
- Pickup Locations: Enter multiple pickup options separated by a comma. For example "Office, PTO meeting, Send Home with Student"
- Payment Methods: Enter multiple payment methods separated by a comma. For example "Online, Upon Pickup, Will Send Check with Student"
- USA ePay and Network Merchants Inc.: While online payment is a convenient option, most of our users have found that the fees of online purchasing cut into too much of the profits and the tool is best suited for the typical pick-up of SCRIP/TRIP at your local office.
- Write-In Vendors: Check this box if you want to allow your users to write in vendors.
- Once you have filled out all of the properties, click "submit".
After you've setup your SCRIP/TRIP tool, you can import certificates. If you want to manually import your certificates, you can do this by first adding a category.
- Format a spreadsheet with the following 4 columns. Do not include a header row in your file
- A: Category
- B: Vendor
- C: Amount
- D: Percentage
- Once you have all of the certificates entered into your spreadsheet, save the spreadsheet as an Excel 97-03 file (xls, not xlsx).
- In Site Manager, click on the "Tool Menu" for your SCRIP/TRIP tool and select "Import Certificates".
This will take you to the import page. Choose the File from your computer and click "Submit".
- If your import was successful, you will now see the SCRIP/TRIP tool in the tool pane.
Now that you have setup your certificates, you will see additional options in your Tool Menu to manually organize and update your certificates and view your orders.