The Expand/Collapse tool allows you to enter initial content, which can then be expanded to include more content. Popular uses are for frequently asked questions or items with descriptions.
ADDING AN EXPAND COLLAPSE TOOL
- From your Site Manager home page, hover over Navigation Builder and choose the page you wish to add an Expand/Collapse Content tool.
- Once on the page, click on Select A Tool to Add and choose Expand/Collapse Content.
ADDING ITEMS TO THE EXPAND/COLLAPSE CONTENT TOOL
- Once you have added the tool, click on the tool menu to the upper right of the tool pane. Choose "Add Content Item".
- This will take you to the properties for the content item.
- Position After: If you have other items in the list, you will need to chose the item's position. You can select which item you want to position it after, or if you want to place it at the top of the list.
- Initial Content: This is where you enter the content that always shows up in the page. For example, in a question and answer expand/collapse content tool, this would be the question.
- Expanded Content: This is where you enter the additional content that will appear when the user hits the plus sign.
- When you have entered all of your content, click "Add."