There are many things that you can do in your Members Database Account Management Settings. You can set up a custom login screen for any password protected pages, change the url that your user go to after they log out, change the url that your users go to after they change their password or allow your users to login using their email address in addition to their username.
- From the top menu bar click on PEOPLE and choose the Members Database link.
- The Members Database page will appear. Click on the arrow next to Select Options and choose Account Management Settings.
- Logout URL: Enter the URL that you want your users to be taken to when they logout. If left blank, they will return to the homepage.
- Change Password URL: If you would like to set up a link to allow users to change their own password, use this URL.
- Change Password Return URL: Enter the URL that you want your users to be taken to after they change their password. If you do not specify, they will be taken to the login page.
- Edit Profile: This is simply a reminder that if you want to allow your users to edit their own profiles, you should use the Members Database Opt-In/Edit Profile tool.
- Use Email for Login: Check this box if you want to allow your users to use their email address interchangeably with their usernames for login.
- Login Message: Use this content editor to customize the message that appears on the login screen when user-side security is turned on for the Members Database. You can add text and/or images, which will appear above the username and password fields.
- When you edited the desired properties, hit "submit".