"Search" is the default first screen that appears when you click Members Database in Site Manager. Navigating your members data is made easier by the Search function in Members Database (MDB). You'll start nearly all your editing and maintenance work with the search function. Use search to:
- Query an individual member
- Query a report of members (by names, by groups, by city, etc.)
- Download data to create reports from data within the members database
To edit any member, you'll fist need to use the search to find that member.
To start using MDB Search:
- From the top menu bar click on PEOPLE and choose the Members Database link.
- You can search by Last Name, First Name, Email, City, Groups and/or Class Year.
- If you enter the letters “and” in the Last Name field and click the Search button, all families whose last names contain the letters “and” will appear in the search results. Therefore, Anderson, Andringa and Branden would all appear in the results.
- If you leave a search field blank, all records will be included. If you search for a first name of Mike and leave all other fields blank, your results will have all members with first name of Mike (regardless of their last name, Email, City or groups).
- You are able to search by any combination of the fields described above.
- By adding groups to the Selected Groups side, you will be able to find families within a group or groups.
- Check if you want to include the Address, Phone Number and/or Children in the search results.
- Once you have entered the desired search criteria, click on the Search button. The search results will appear in a list.
- Edit: Click on the person's name to edit their profile.
- Delete: Click on this link to delete a member profile.
- Email: Click on the email link for the member and an your email screen will pop up and you can send an email to this member. If there is no email address listed for this member, there will be no email link, as shown above.
- If you need to change your search, click on the Modify Search Criteria link on the top, left side of the page.