You can use the iCal Calendar feature of the Calendar tool to add your Site Manager Calendar to Google calendar. This is a great option for busy parents or parishioners who use Google calendar and want to add your events.
If you are looking for how to import your Google article into Site Manager, see this article instead.
How to Import your Site Manager Calendar into Google Calendar
- Right click on the iCal link and select "Copy Link Address\Location" to get the address.
- In Google Calendar, on the left side, click "Other Calendars" and choose "Add by URL".
- Paste the address that you copied in step 1 into the URL field.
- Click "Add Calendar".
- The calendar may now take a few minutes to import if you have a large number of events.
- Once it's imported, you will see the new calendar on the left side of your calendar, listed under "Other calendars".